We are humans who desire a connection with others. We are not designed to “go it alone” in life. To carry the weight of the world. While individual therapy can be extremely helpful there is something magical about the power of group processing. What you will soon realize is that there are others who know just how you feel. We can relate to one another at the soul level..
You will feel supported, nurtured and safe to share those more painful emotions and situations present in your life.
The awareness that you will gain about yourself will be amazing. That self awareness that is not identified with the mind chatter and all of the rules that we have been programmed to believe are right or wrong our whole lives.
Your higher self is constantly seeking balance and alignment. Learn how to live from your most authentic and aligned version of who you really are.
Topics that will be discussed in addition to group process will be the following:
- Creating healthy and stable relationships.
- Issues of Codependency and setting healthy boundaries.
- Working through guilt and shame that is not ours to own.
- How to identify toxic relationships and not repeat old patterns.
- Learning we are not alone and creating meaningful and lasting friendships.
- Understand who you are on deeper and more spiritual level.
- Process past pain, trauma and other strong emotions from the past.
- Much More
- Receive unconditional support form others who have gone through the same issues.
This group meets every Tuesday at the main office in the group room.
Please contact us at 407-967-1327 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information.
The above link will allow you to sign up now if your interested in attending.