Joy is not so easy if your seeking outside of yourself. You can’t find it under a rock. You can’t find it in another person. Finding Joy needs to first be broken down. Joy is a state of being. A choice you make. You are a living, breathing, capable and remarkable. Why sit around waiting for hope? Hope is far out of reach when you are lost in the midst of darkness. Hope is for beggars.
- You are the great I Am.The most loving, brightest star shining bright bursting with love from within. You are capable of anything you set out to do.
- Your absolutely worth it without a doubt.You are worth everything. Never think you are not. You are not forgotten and you have not been brushed aside. Do not quit. To give up is not an option. You are so much stronger and braver than you could ever imagine. Don’t ever forget your worth.
- Others will suffer for your choice to give up.Others suffer when you give upon yourself. The pain ripples out to family, children, friends, co workers and even many you do not know. If you give up they will endure pain from you You are the great teacher to others. Don’t throw in the towel. You have a duty to serve others and to let your survival and triumphs help them see light in the darkness. Finding joy is necessary so that you can be the witness for others to be able to believe in themselves.
- There is good in this world and it is worth fighting for to show those finding joy.Of course there is what other refer to as “evil” in this world. Crimes, murder, abandonment, abuse, etc. But what we never seem to hear about in the news are the daily kind acts of love and the service others are out there performing everyday. It leaves people feeling lost, depressed, anxious, isolated and full of fear and anger. Don’t ever give up.
Finding Joy Everywhere You Look
- We can choose to find beauty even in the darkest of times and places.There is always something to be grateful for. The hard times or what you perceive as nightmares are the valleys in your life that will only make you stronger. If you want to grow you must step out of your comfort zone and take on new challenges. Make it a choice to stop thinking negatively and choose to see the beauty that surrounds you.
- You will discover new terrain you never knew existed.Don’t give up your search to finding joy. If you do you will never achieve the dreams that are right within your reach. Don’t let fear write the script for your life. Let love write it. With awareness and staying mindful in the present, there is nothing you cannot achieve. Keep moving forward and you will start to experience a life you never thought imaginable. New territory and terrain you never knew existed.
Joy Does Not Involve Regret
Don’t ever regret your choices.
Stop looking back to predict the future. If you look back to your past with a negative attitude, will find yourself always regretting the choices you made. Do you really want to glance back at the past just to say, “What if?” Don’t live a life with regret. Your past is your history.The fabric that gives you the ability to help others. You have been through trials and tribulations so you can shed light to others and help them in their path to finding joy and happiness. Teach our children, teens, those with relationship problems, full of fear, etc. Regret nothing. Everything happened just as it was suppose to.
You are courageous.
You may feel small at times and the future should you choose to allow your thoughts to go there, may seem overwhelming and scary. You are brave. Stay grounded in the present moment. Aware and awake to what is going on right now. Only fear lives in the future. It has not even occurred yet and your paralyzed. You have made it this far. Your living proof that nothing can knock you down.
Let Others Help You In Your Quest to Finding Joy
Let others walk with you along this path. You need counsel, mentors, and those in your corner who love you unconditionally. You do not have to ever go it alone. Support and love surrounds you. If you have a fear about the future, you can be assured there is someone who has had the same fear. They can tell you that it was alright and they made it to the other side.
Group Counseling, and Individual Counseling are great methods and ways to get the tools to start putting together a life plan. I love to have the blessed opportunity to stand witness to the miraculous changes that occur with my clients. By utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Counseling, Narrative Therapy and Present Awareness Therapy, I am able to help my clients start to track the negative false thinking. Thoughts that have been holding them back from their greatest potential.
Darkness will pass and finding joy is right around the corner. Don’t limit the greatness of who you are and who you are meant to be. The most magnificent shining start for all to see.