Here at High Expectations we understand the importance of integrating group counseling along side individual therapy or as a standalone. We offer several groups. As we add more we are hopeful that you will find one that is the best fit for you.
Please take the time to read about the groups and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.
Relationships are complex and ever changing. Setting forth healthy boundaries, couples with effective communication skills foster healthy and fulfilling relationships. This workshop looks into defining what a boundary is, what are different types of boundaries to have, how to define and set your boundaries, and how to increase assertive ways to enforce your boundaries in multiple relationships/settings.
- What are boundaries?
- What are different categories of boundaries to have
- How to say no and manage the uncomfortable feelings that happen afterwards
- What limits should you place on a partner?
- What to do if someone does not respect your boundaries?
- How to set different boundaries with different people
*Group sessions will be limited in size to create a safe and therapeutic space to learn about yourself, relationships, and relate and support others also wanting this personal growth. This will be a closed group workshop so you know who is in your workshop every week and who you will be cultivating change with.
Who: 10 women ages 18 and above interested in developing healthy boundaries and relationships while increasing their confidence in their ability to communicate these things with others.
When: May 8th, 2022
Duration: 5 weeks
Where: Main Office
Cost: $45 per session
Led by Licensed Clinician Rebecca White, MA, LMHC
For more information or to sign up call 407-967-1327 or email Rebecca@therapyhec.com
Being a teen today in the 21st century is difficult. There are so many expectations placed on our teens that are unrealistic. They often feel “not good enough”.
These feelings can be overwhelming and often times teens aren’t equipped with tools to bring about the shift in awareness. To be allowed to do this work in a safe place is invaluable.
Being a part of a small and intimate group weekly will allow you to talk about your feelings, share your thoughts, get support from your therapist and peers, and learn new healthy coping strategies to start replacing destructive behaviors.
Long Term Goals
- To learn tools to cope with the stressors in life in a healthy way.
- To learn how to identify and process feelings in a safe environment
- To gain support and validation from peers and therapists.
- Learn how to communicate with others, speak your truth, navigate conversations that create anxiety.
- Understand who and what it means to be around toxic people and families.
Who would benefit?
Teens struggling with:
- Anxiety/social anxiety
- Emotional problems
- Low self-esteem
- Negative self-talk
- Impulse control
- Distress tolerance
- Emotional regulation
- Lack of healthy coping skills
- Unhealthy home life
Please reach out to Stephanie@therapyhec.com to sign up and get more information
This group is for teens ages 13-18 and is Coed.
Start date: Wed February 23rd
Location: Main Office
Group Counseling In Orlando can be very affective as an ad on to your individual therapy or by itself. Call us today at 407-967-1327.