Chronic Stress and Health Concerns
Chronic stress is from the prolonged disconnection from the loving space that resides within your self.
Stress is directly related to fear and the outcomes of projecting into the future or the past. In the very present moment we have no stress. We live in two places (fear or love). Chronic stress in your career, relationships, family, home environments etc, can leave you feeling debilitated and has devastating affect on your body, spirit and soul. It is living in what I refer to as the “hell on earth” made up by lies our mind is telling us like a tape playing over and over. Chronic stress leaves you with zero energy.
Symptoms and Signs of Chronic Stress
- Chronic Fatigue, feelings a of loneliness
- Depletes your ability to keep your immune system strong therefore allowing more infection and sickness.
- Increased chance of chronic illnesses such as heart disease, type 2 Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inability to sleep or poor sleep patterns
- Short tempered and increased irritability
- Constant Frustration and mental blockage and confusion
- Loss of connection to your higher power or feeling grounded spiritual.
Medical science is discovering more and more the devastating and debilitating effect chronic has on our lives. Not only does it have devastating effects on your own life but it directly affects loved ones around you and creates chaos, more continued stress and feelings of disconnection.
Our bodies are hardwired to be able to handle stress but when it becomes increasingly more and more it creates a sense of attack not only on our body but also on our spirit. I refer to the world as the machine or the grind. If we choose to live by its rules we do nothing but push, drive ourselves harder, seek more and more, try to climb higher and higher, it becomes too much and eventually we will explode, seek to numb out through other means such as drugs and/or behavioral addictions, etc.
Seeking Help for Chronic Stress Orlando
With the help of a trained counselor in stress management, you can start to see how your brain has been hardwired. It does not take a long time but it’s about your ability to want to see and gain awareness that you do not have to live in the rat race which causes the stress, frustration, irritability and ongoing feeling of having to push and strive.
Benefits of seeking help for chronic stress Orlando
- Increasing love and acceptance of self.
- You’ll start to create an inner sense of peace and calmness.
- You start to see an increase in her energy levels.
- As your current stress decreases you’ll see an increase ability to sleep longer. Fall asleep faster and feel rested.
- You will see the relationship with coworkers, family members, and other loved ones will improve and they too will start to calm down when you are around them.
- Your focus will improve on staying in the present moment, always seeing that fear and stress is directly related to the false tape or belief systems of the past and fear of the future.
Create a happy and joyful life you were meant to live. Seek help to learn how to focus and stay aware of what is going on in the present moment. You will find a calm and peaceful state of being surrounding you always. In session together I will help you to identify the source of the false tapes. What these tapes are telling you that is in discord with your true nature. We will start new tapes for you, i.e belief systems that are true to who you are at the core and essence. A calm, peaceful and creative soul. It takes a brave person to redefine the beliefs they have held on to for so long. But isn’t it worth it? The pay off is freedom from the bondage of fear, anxiety and stress.